May 25, 2009

when everything is weird

You know how it feels when everything's right and then again, it all seems so wrong?
I guess this is puberty but i wonder if it ever stops. I don't have any reason to be mad at anything and still at times, i hate the whole world. Then I think of people who are much less priviliged than me - child-prostitutes, people in developing countries, prisoners in dictatorships, you get the picture - and it makes me feel even worse. And then, I begin to hate myself a little. It's not that i would kill myself or anything, I just feel worseless, especially compared to what I got from life.
Now, what I often wondered about is whether that's just me or if it really just is puberty. Didn't have an idea but somehow couldn't talk about it with anyone.
Until today that is. Today I talked with a friend about it. It wasn't the kind of talk that had a purpose, we were just chattering in our free lesson and somehow talked about music and then I mentioned that i liked songs that depressed me. And she said she used to be like that to and that it was normal. (Might be a good time to say that all of my friends are a little older than me) So that was it, mystery solved. And I just thought I'd share (in case anyone is actually reading this), coz I like to drop down a note on things like that for later reference. And this way I won't have to do that coz it's here. Yay, I rule!

No comments:

Post a Comment