June 19, 2009

I'm a mercurial, notoriously lying, bad person.

I am such a bad person. I swore i would keep up with writing this blog, I swore I would continue editing, unbraiding and rewriting my wip, i swore i would get nothign in the way between me and doing this. And now? Here I am, realising I can't even write regularly.

It wasn't so much my fault really. I couldn't write because my crappy computer didn't work. Once it was fixed, I had to read all my e-mails. And then, the next day, i got ill. Not lie-in-bed-can-do-nothing kind of ill, but I got a really bad headache that wouldn't go away. Ever. I had a really hard time since I couldn't stay away from school for a few days and also had to do all the homework. I'm telling you, I'm really, really, really ready to have holidays.

(Side note: How unfair is that? Every country gets like two whole months of summer break. And what do we get in Germany? 6 weeks. S-I-X lousy weeks! Life sucks. )

And now, one of my friends is in hospital and I go to see her every othe rday, meaning I need to squeeze in all the homework on teh other days.

But since today was the last real school day, next week being a project week, I swear I will write regularly.

Really, I swear.

Pinky Promise. (why is it called Pinky Promise anyways? It is pinky promise, right???)

No comments:

Post a Comment